In recent times, the Golf pieces of equipment have a significant effect on player performance. Adjustable golf driver is the most recognizable innovation for golf play in this decade. Who plays golfs for certain times knows the name of Taylormade Golf Driver. They are very well known for manufacturing golf types of equipment especially custom made. The different kinds of golf drivers especially the Taylormade M series comes with some exclusive features to speed up the golfer’s performance. But you need to knowhow to adjust Taylormade golf drivers. Otherwise, you can not set up the Taylormade adjustable M series golf drivers according to your needs.
Taylormade launches some spectacular high-performance golf drivers from time to time. Taylormade’s every new launch driver comes like an extraordinary weapon far better than the last one. They give you the chance to fit your golf clubs to your preferences. If you don’t know how to adjust this exclusive Taylormade golf drivers, I am here to help you understand the fitting manual simply and nicely. Get ready!
Why Should You learn about Adjusting This Golf Clubs?
Well, Taylormade golf clubs offer you a high launch with less spin. You have some adjustable settings to fit your driver. If you are not able to handle the driver hosel settings and weight set, how you can be benefitted purchasing these? You get the maximum legal advantages for distance with a high speed, even you have a deficient swing speed. Taylormade golf offers a high handicap and beginners to play the long distance shot hassle-free by the adjustment it needs.
Taylormade M Series golf drivers offer a wider range of setting to make your playing easier. It comes with flexibility but need to adjust them properly per your need and preference.
How to Adjust Taylormade Golf Driver
Taylormade golf drivers are no complex to adjust. Actually, they will give you a manual after purchasing the golf club. Here I am just going to talk about how you can adjust the different types of M series golf drivers simply.
How to Adjust Taylormade M2 Driver
The Taylormade M2 driver is built for distance and speed. The engineering at head’s weight delivers optimum performance. There is a lot of adjustment opportunity lies in the hosel area to change the range or lower the loft. Give the driver draw or fade bias. And change the spinning amount when anyone hitting the ball.
You need a golf wrench to open or lose the golf shaft from the clubhead. For loosening the sleeve you need to turn the screw anti-clockwise and for tightening turn it clockwise. In the tightening process, you hear an audible ‘click’ sound that ensures the safety locked in a place of the sleeve. After apart the head and loft you can see the loft, lie and face angle option at the tip of the shaft. Here the demonstration is stated over a 10.5-degree driver.
Adjusting the Sleeve (loft and lie angle)
M2 driver allows you to adjust the loft setting of the clubface line up through the shaft.
- There are four positions when we are going to adjust the sleeve- UPRT, higher, lower, and STD position.
- When the sleeve adjusts to the STD position, the line angle is exact 56 degrees. And, you will get a square face angle. Typically, this position is seen when you detached the shaft and clubhead.
- If you reduce the loft and adjust the sleeve at the lower position, the clubface will be 4 degrees open where the loft becomes 2 degrees lower. That means, the stated 10.5-degree driver becomes an 8.5-degree driver. The lie angle is a little bit more upright at 58 degrees. This setting reduces the spin to about 400 RPM.
- And, conversely rotating the sleeve to the higher position the 10.5-degree driver becomes a 12.5-degree driver. The clubface now 4-degree closed. The lie angle is set at exact 58 degrees. And, this setting adds 400 RPM to the spin.
- When we rotate up the sleeve 180 degrees and adjustment made at the UPRT position on the shaft tip. Then the club is now 4-degrees upright position than the STD. The lie angle is now changed from standard 56 degrees to 60 degrees. This adjustment allows the best draw shot and slide.
You should change the incremented position more gradually and softly that the Taylormade technology allows you always. They are one of the best adjustable Golf club manufacturers after all.
How to Adjust Taylormade M3 Golf Driver
Taylormade M3 driver is a Y-shaped weight sliding track to adjustability. It has a twist head and a massive hammerhead slaught from distance. You need just a golf wrench to do the simple adjustment that it offered. You can change the trajectory and mood of the spin with some simple adjustments.
- The loft and lie angle adjustments are the same as the M2 Driver. The opening and locking mechanism is exactly the same as described above.
- But there is a change in the weight adjustment track. It is Y-shaped.
The weight tightening and loosening system is the same as before.
- Placing both of the weights to the center of gravity forward reduces spin. This is suit for the golfers who want to hit the ball out of the center.
- Moving both the weights back and splitting, the drivers become super stable and easy to hit high trajectory shots.
- It offers a lot of room for fade tracks. You can slide both weights at the end of the Y-track for getting the maximum fade bias.
- For a draw bias, you place one weight in the straight track and slide the other into the marked “DRAW”.
- Although you can adjust the weights anywhere in the Y-track as your need and comfort.
That is how you adjust your M2 Driver. The proper adjustment corrects your slice and hook problem. After the adjustment lock the sleeve with the shaft using the wench.
How to Adjust Taylormade M4 Driver
The Taylormade M4 driver adjustment is similar to the M2 driver. It also offers as usual adjustment of loft, face, and lie angle to perform drawing, faded, or long trajectory shots. It also has 12 notches adjustment between the total 4 degrees. Why bother you by repeating the same process! It is just as exact as the M2 Driver adjustment.
When you make the proper adjustment to your need the M4 driver allows you to hit some extra yards definitely. That’s why it is made for. You need to less worry about your slice and hook problem as well.
How to Adjust Taylormade M5 Driver
It is a T-shaped Taylormade driver. The almost same adjustment can be done here- the loft, lie, and club angle. The Taylormade M5 driver has a 10-gram weight at the bottom of the T-track. You have just need to look, how you can adjust the weight and the ball flight quality. The opening and locking mechanism of the sleeve are the same for all Taylormade M series golf driver.
Adjusting Weight and Ball Flight
- By unscrewing, you can now adjust the weight according to your need.
- The weight in the hill to toe between draw and fade offers adjustment for draw hits and slides. Place the weight toward the hill allow max draw position and slide. On the other hand, towards the toe allows max faded shot.
- The 2nd weight you can see on the clubhead’s length upright. This adjustment offers the ball flight higher or lower.
- Positioning the weight slide at the center of the track, you get a neutral position. Not every time you need to much high and lower position.
The other adjustability is exactly the same as the previous one I have discussed. It offers vast
How to Adjust Taylormade M6 Golf Driver
This is the latest M series golf club of Taylormade. It is user friendly and comes to perform some extraordinary shots. It also allows the speed, accuracy, and distance. It has no adjustable weight block at the block. Otherwise, all the adjustability is similar to the M2 driver. For making the adjustment just follow the same method of unscrewing and after the adjustment make the sleeve locked with the shaft as usual.
The Taylormade M series offers the speed, accuracy and allows to strike towards the distance. They are designed to create history in the drive. Now you knowhow to adjust Taylormade Golf Driver easily. I have discussed all the key factors to make your drive shiny and spectacular by sharing the adjustment tips. Now it’s your turn to make it possible.
Spend some time with your driver. Get friendly with him. Find out your preferences and, adjust according to yourself. The proper adjustment Taylormade golf driver definitely reduce your hook problem and correct the slice. It is as beneficial to the beginners or high handicap as the senior golfers. So, get the right golf driver and make the proper adjustment to these adjustable drivers. And, make your golfing experience happy and satisfactory.
- How Wide Is a Golf Hole
- How to Choose TaylorMade Stand Golf Bag
- What Does Scrambling Mean in Golf
- How to Carry a Golf Bag
- How to Drive a Golf Cart
Leave a Reply